Sunday, October 5, 2008

Caught Slobbery Handed

First of all I just wanted to put something on here that I've been working on. I wanted to print these off and send them out but I didn't have the resources to do so until after he was blessed and most everyone had already seen him. I decided I wanted to show off some of my handy work at Photoshop anyways. I learned a lot about Photoshop in one of my photography classes but forgot a lot of it since I didn't have the program to work with on my own. I'm still working on trying to remember it all. Anyways here it is.

Now for the reason I wanted to write this post. Brody is really good at sucking on his hands. He knows that there is something on there he's supposed to suck on but he can't quite figure out what it is and how to get it. One night we left him on the floor to kick and squirm for a little bit. We were all just in the room but when my mom went to check on him she discovered this.

Brody had found his thumb. I wasn't able to get a good picture before he took it out but here is proof that he found it. Since this picture was taken (a couple of weeks ago) he has only found his thumb one other time that we all know of. It's cute but i'm worried about him becoming an avid thumb sucker and it leading to lots of orthidontic work later on. Also since our last post he has managed to laugh out loud once. Shane was playing with him and I was in the room when he did it. I almost couldn't believe my ears when it happened. I had to ask Shane if it had really happened because it caught me off guard. He does have his moments where he's Mr. Not-So-Cute (like we suspect he's teething already) but over all he is quite fun and we really enjoy him. I'm excited to see what he does next!

1 comment:

Devin and Amber said...

Cute pictures. You did a good job with the announcement. Brody found his thumb when Devin was holding him when we were there for his blessing. He did it all by himself.