Friday, October 17, 2008

A Trip To SUU Campus

Today I rode down to the college so that I could clear up a few things while Shane was in class. My parents were too busy to watch Brody so he got to go with me. What an adventure. I put him in the stroller so I could move him around with ease. I needed to go check my e-mail so I went into the library and as soon as we got there and to a computer station he started crying. I got him out thinking I could get him to stop crying. In the meantime people are looking at me like i'm crazy because I have a screaming baby in the library. I tried to log onto the computer and as soon as I typed my name in (didn't even get to the password) my computer decides to shut down. At that point I just grab the stroller and take off outside to escape the embarrassment. I got the stroller stuck in the door because it's hard to open a door and push a stroller through it and someone ran to my aid. After thanking them with an embarrassed look I found a place to sit down and I fed him. After that we went to the Sharwan Smith Center to sit down and wait for Shane so that I could actually get the things I needed to done. The thing I learned today is don't take your 2 1/2 month old to the college campus and expect him to behave. Or if you do make sure there are 2 of you so one can mind the baby. One of the things I needed to do today was talk to my advisor about getting graduation papers so that I can graduate with my associates in May. Looks like I will have to adventure back to the campus on Tuesday when my advisor gets back. Anyways here are some pictures I took today.

Shane was playing with Brody and decided to put his beanie on his head. Right after this he decided to throw a huge fit so I didn't get a better picture. This one is a little burry.

Brody loves to have his diaper changed. Shane decided to let him lay there with his diaper off because he was so happy. We've also learned that we can put his toy keys in his hand when his fist is clinched and today he just happened to suck on his hand after we put the keys there. I have a feeling we're being set up to have a little streaker when he's old enough to run around.

No comments: