Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Catch up... Once Again...

Sorry it's been so long since we've posted anything on our blog. I totally blame it on facebook. I am officially addicted to facebook and spend whatever free time I have doing whatever I can find on there. Since our last post a lot has happened. We started school... Shane with his accounting classes and me with my one photography class I'm taking. If anyone wants to check out what my studio lighting class has been doing you can check out our blog on my link list. It is a really fun class. We posted our in-class midterm shooting assignments were posted. Our teacher gave us random objects in a box and we had to successfully light the objects and shoot an image. We had to turn it in as is with no Photoshop editing on it. They are pretty cool. As far as exciting milestones go with Brody... He started crawling around 6 1/2 months old. He also stands up by himself using random objects to support himself and he's even learned how to climb the bottom step of our stairs. All this has happened so fast and I'm officially scared. It's exciting to think he's close to walking but I know I'll need my running shoes with him because he doesn't stop once he gets going. He's a lot of fun and I really don't mind chasing him around... we just have to make sure all the electronics by the TV are covered in pillows and various items so he doesn't get into them. Funny story is that whenever I put on Baby Einstein he's glued to the TV. I know I get at least 15 minutes of him sitting still when I put that movie on. Mainly for this post I just wanted to put on some fun pictures.















This last picture was taken right after Brody stopped sucking on Richard's ear. He was chowing down on it having a good old time. You can see the slobber on Brody's chin. I was laughing so hard I had tears running down my face it was so funny.

No comments: