I just wanted to show off some of my work from my photography classes I've taken while I've been in college. These are a few of my favorites so far. I plan on publishing my own book with my work in it after I take the last class that I want to from SUU. Some from my very first class I took are on my other computer not currently set up to use so I'll have to post those later, but here are a few for starters. I like them all, but one of them I'm extremely excited about. I would love to hear feedback about which ones you like or don't like and why you like/don't like them.



The first three are from a body of work I did in my Digital Photography class. The work was titled "Master Of My Galaxy" I created all of these different scenes that could resemble somewhere in space. There are 11 pieces in this body of work but here are the best three images. The one in the middle a guy payed me some good money just for the right to have a huge one printed for himself. The reason he did it was because he was so curious about what it would look like huge. I also had someone offer to buy the green one on the bottom. The green one and the top ones were printed and displayed in a show they did for our class in the SUU library.

This one Was part of my glass assignment along with the one below. This one is on a white seamless background. We just had to successfully light the glass. It went along with the one below where we had to show we could apply the lighting glass to glass in a setting.

This image currently isn't named, but I do plan on giving it a name sometime. It is my favorite picture I've taken in a class so far. It was shot in a studio believe it or not. I got my sand from Sand Hollow and hauled it to class just for this picture. Other people have since asked me if they could use my sand since then. This was a really fun picture to shoot because it had a lot of class participation. We actually mixed water with soap and salt and splashed it on the sand and the bottle to give it that crusty look. In this image the object of the assignment was to successfully light glass. I got the best grade on this assignment out of all the assignments I've turned in. Down below is a picture of all it took to successfully pull this picture off.


2 comments:
Those are really cool photos.
Sweet pics, those are impressive. You've got a real talent with the camera!
Post a Comment