Q. Where are you living now?
A. We've moved a bit North of where we used to live. I guess you could say we live in the valley of cheese now.
Q. How are you liking your new location?
A. We love it here. We are renting a beautiful home and the valley is beautiful. It is a bit bigger than our previous location but we enjoy knowing that there are more shopping options other than Wal-mart. We do miss being away from the majority of our family but so far we've been able to visit often because of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.
Q. How many kids do you have?
A. We have 2 kids. Both of them are such a joy to have in our family. Brody is 3 and he thinks he is the boss of the house. Every time we play a game he has to tell everyone what color they will be playing with. He has more energy than any of us know what to do with and can be the biggest sweetheart. He loves his sister and is always giving her hugs and kisses and trying to make her laugh. Elsie is almost 6 months and has a smile that can melt anyone's heart. She has a big sense of adventure and is starting to explore the house more and more one roll at a time. She loves her toys and her mom but loves to stare at dad with a big grin on her face. Brody is a big joy in her life because she loves to watch him play with his toys.
Q. Where are you currently working?
A. Shane is an agent for American National Insurance. He is currently licensed to do life insurance, home and auto insurance. He is in his first year of starting his business and we look forward to seeing what the future holds. I am currently a "play" at home mom since I get to stay at home and play with my kids. I am also considering expanding a business promoting going green by shopping for household items through Melaleuca. It was there I was introduced to the last brand of lotion I will ever buy because it cleared up the eczema I had been fighting for 3 years in about 2 weeks.
It is crazy how life can change so much in a matter of months but as I look back I can see the Lord's hand in our life. We searched for months for the right place to live with no luck. With the home we are currently living in, we applied for it and within 4 hours the landlord called us with the news that it was ours if we wanted it. After much thought and prayer we took a leap of faith and accepted his offer. It all happened so fast but it all felt so right. I can't imagine life going any differently and look forward to what the future holds.
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment