Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pictures Catch Up

I figured since I haven't posted in a while I should put some pictures up showing some of the big events that have happened in our life in the last year.


Shane graduated with his bachelors in finance and I got my general associates.


Brody and Grandma enjoyed some broccoli out of the garden. This was all his idea since he decided it was cool to get it out of the garden to eat.


He played in his pool as often as he could and loved every minute of it.


Elsie joined our family on July 21st, 2011.

She was 8lb 15oz and 20in. tall


Brody turned 3 on July 31st and had a lovely birthday party. He had an awesome train cake to go with it.


Elsie had her first bath and of course she calmed right down as soon as the water hit her hair. I love the look an babies faces when they feel the water run through their hair. Hers goes really curly when it gets wet.


Brody and Elsie played together. It was hard to rein Brody in sometimes and teach him that she was really fragile so he had to be soft with her.


It's always fun to have a girl around because I love to dress her up in cute clothes. Here she was waiting for me to get ready so that we could go to church.


Brody made things easy for Halloween this year. He decided to be a monkey again for the 2nd year in a row. He decided this after I bought a sheet and spent a lot of time turning it into a ghost costume for him. I got him to try it on and he decided to be a monkey instead. Hopefully the ghost will work for next year. It was a little big on him this year. Elsie was a duck. She really didn't mind wearing her costume and even took a nap in it while we were out trick or treating. This picture was taken afterwards right before they took off their costumes so she was getting a little bit tired of being stuffed in it for so long.


We celebrated Christmas in Cedar City with family.


We finally managed to have a picture taken with all of our family in it. It's sad that Elsie is 5 months in this picture and it's our first picture together.


Elsie got to play in the walker I played in when I was little.


Elsie and Shane are showing off beanies they got for Christmas.


Elsie started off the new year by figuring out how to sit up by herself without falling over. I really hope to be better at posting on my blog. Things have really settled down since we moved and now I have even more of a reason to post. Hope everyone enjoyed!

No comments: