Friday, August 15, 2008

Randomness

Now for the post I really want to write. I have some new pictures that I wanted to post of our favorite little guy, Brody. I have managed to get some pictures where he is awake.

Here he's in his bouncy chair. I'm annoyed that I can't get some of my pictures to face the right way. It corrects some but there are a lot that I'd like to be turned another direction. This is one of them.

He likes to run the show. Shane was holding him and he had to move around to find the perfect spot to lay. When he found it (right by Shane's heart) he would cry or throw a fit if anyone tried to move him. He doesn't look very comfy here but he sure liked it. He does look cute though.

I wish the lighting was better on his face, but with the flash it totally over exposed the picture. He loves his pacifier and I'm thankful for that. He's a good fit thrower at feeding time. He nurses fine sometimes, but other times he throws huge fits and demands me to pump and feed it to him in a bottle because he's too tired or lazy to latch on.

Shane doing what he knows best... Letting Brody sleep on his chest and play football. This is an every day activity. I absolutely loathe football right now, but I guess it's alright as long as he's doing something productive also.

Here he was being Mommy's little sidekick while I was working on the computer. When he's not set on being in someone's arms you will usually find him in his bouncy chair right along side whoever is watching him. He was actually awake and being really interactive here.

Bath time! This is the first bath we've given him where he's actually not cried. I guess he's deciding that it's really not that bad. Just wait until his cord stump falls off he actually gets to have a bath and not a sponge bath.

We were trying to get him to grin and this is the closest we got. He grins a lot for being so young. A lot of people say their early grins are just gas but I don't believe them because the way Brody acts when he grins doesn't say, "I have gas."

He was just loving having the warm water splashed on his head. The look on his face when we do it is priceless and this isn't even his best reaction. These are all the pictures I have for now. I will continue to find new things to take pictures of. Oh yeah... Another cool thing we've discovered is that he's trying to roll over already. We know he has strong neck muscles. He's really good at trying to hold his head up. I can't wait for his cord to fall off so we can start putting him on his stomach more when he's awake.

1 comment:

Devin and Amber said...

I can't wait to see everyone when we come for Brody's blessing. He is so cute.