Feeding Brody rice cereal worked for about 2 days. After that whenever we'd put him in his high chair and try to feed him he'd throw a huge fit and spit everything out. I tried putting food in his mouth and then putting his bottle in so he 'd suck it down, but it resulted in an even bigger fit and we ended up giving up. I guess he's not ready for rice cereal yet... we will have to wait a week or so and try him again. On another note here are some pictures of things he does enjoy putting in his mouth.
He is very limber and can put his foot in his mouth
He also enjoys shoving his fist so far into his mouth that he gags himself
Here he is sitting on our new granite counter top. Rules are he's the only one allowed to sit on it and that's only until he's 20lbs.
Last of all I had to show off my twin boys. They both happened to be wearing camo so I took a picture of them.

No comments:
Post a Comment