So Mandy told me I had to do this part on my own. She might be embarrassed about these pictures, okay so she is. My best friend Zac and I were pretty much twins this halloween. We both had our mullet wigs and beards, I call them the redneck costumes. I thought we looked pretty good. So I am just going to put a few of us on here for everyone's enjoyment.
Don't we look like brothers?

This one we were doing a funny pose with Zac sticking his gut out and I was showing off my killer boots with my pants tuck in them. I have to say that is the last time I am wearing those Wrangler pants. For some reason it makes me think of drunk guys, I don't know why.
We had to get a nice pic of the backs of our heads to show off our beautiful long locks of hair.

Don't we look like brothers?
This one we were doing a funny pose with Zac sticking his gut out and I was showing off my killer boots with my pants tuck in them. I have to say that is the last time I am wearing those Wrangler pants. For some reason it makes me think of drunk guys, I don't know why.
We had to get a nice pic of the backs of our heads to show off our beautiful long locks of hair.

No comments:
Post a Comment