Saturday, April 19, 2008

My New Favorite Thing To Do

One day this last week Shane came home from work to find me doing something very surprising. He comes down the stairs and around the corner to find me in the middle of a heated battle on Halo. Yes I, Amanda, have become interested in Halo. A few years ago I never would have thought I'd be in this position. It all started conference weekend when we had some friends over and played. I was getting frustrated because no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't compete with everyone else. Even the girl that had never played before was doing better than me and she had the highest suicide rate. This was because her way of killing people was to throw grenades and blow them up including herself. Even with her high suicide rate she ended up getting higher scores than I have ever gotten as far as kills go. Well, that day made me mad enough that I decided I needed to practice. As a result I have been playing the campaign mode by myself and I even got Shane involved. We are playing as a team in campaign mode also. I figure if I practice enough i'll actually be able to kick some butt next time we play.

1 comment:

studie said...

Well, I must say that Zack and Dixie are going down. However, I am sure that Amanda shall extract her revenge upon all. Sweet!!!!