Friday, April 11, 2008

3 weeks left

So I am supposed to be doing homework, but my mind is fried from studying even though I haven't done much today besides my math homework. I will be sooooo relieved when this semester is over. I am almost to the point where I want to scream and pull my hair out and have to tell myself I can last for 3 more weeks and I will be done...for now. Now that I got that out of the way, onto better things. So last night Mandy and I went to the Zion Park Theater with my sister and bro-in-law to see 10,000 B.C. Good movie and it was fun to see it on the biggest screen in Utah, something like 80' wide by 60' tall (can't remember exact specs).
We have about 3 1/2 months until Mandy has our baby. I can't believe it, I am going to be a dad. We still haven't decided on a name 100%, boy names have been hard to think of. I do like the ones we have picked so far but I have been trying to think of more names just in case I don't want one of the names we have so far. Maybe I will just name him Shane Jr. that makes it easy.
I think I want to go lay down and watch a movie or something and let the boredom take over me while I try to get into the mood to finish my 8 page research essay for Monday.

Shane

1 comment:

Devin and Amber said...

the joys of school come rushing back as I read your blog today, the last minute papers that seemed to just get done before class started....

I think you should go with a classic name for your kid.. something strong that says.. I am a champion... Names like.. Troy, Emmitt, or Irvin come to mind.. But you could go with a Deion, Daryl or something more modern you say?? How about Romo, Terrence, Roy, Witten or my favorite Marion.

Just giving you some GREAT name ideas!!! I think there is a winner on that list!!