Thursday, May 22, 2008
Bezanson Hill Gone Missing
The monster came back and stole Bezanson Hill! Well, actually he didn't steal it he just compacted it back into the ground around our new basement walls. The basement still doesn't have any cement in it, but I feel they should be getting ready to do that anytime now. I guess they will haul off the excess dirt now since there is still a lot out there. As for the grass... we may not be able to grow grass in a big area until spring. By the time they get done with this project we may close to the end of summer. We can actually go out the back door now, but its still like a 1 1/2 ft. drop to the ground.
Tomorrow it is supposed to be really cold and we now have a big hole in the wall downstairs. I didn't know they were coming to work today so it came as a shock when I was laying in bed and heard a knock on the door. I jumped out of bed and was trying frantically to put something on that was suitable to answer the door in. I was just putting my shorts on and grabbing the handle to the bedroom door when I heard someone walking across the living room floor yelling, "Is anybody home?" It was Glenn the guy we hired to do all of our lovely projects around the house. He wanted to come down to the room where they were cutting the door for the new room. Today was the day they planned on pushing the concrete out of the wall. Now we have no window and all that is left is the wood paneling and insulation. Since we are having a bit of a cold spell we will have to figure out a way to keep the cold out and hope they do something with it soon.
Who knows when I will have more information to post so until next time... enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment