Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wednesday... Apparently The New Last Week's Thursday...

Once upon a time there were some workers in our backyard that said they were going to set the footings for a concrete pour on Thursday, May 8th. Well, Apparently Wednesday, May 14th is the new May 8th because they are finally pouring concrete! I didn't dare sneak outside to take pictures (still in pajamas) so I tried to take some through the window. Sorry they aren't very good. There are reflections and the windows were really dirty because of the rain storm and we have no way of cleaning them right now. It doesn't really matter though. They are going to be taken out anyways. Hope you can at least see what's going on.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Speaking as one who has experience with this sort of thing (Zak is always waiting on "concrete" or curbing to be poured so he can get the landscaping done)I can say that you are lucky it was only a 6 day delay!

Devin and Amber said...

I am so excited to see what has been done to the house when we come to visit. I love all of the pictures and updates.

Chappell Pics said...

Sometime today I will get out there to take a better picture, but those two are all I have for now. Sorry they are so bad.